all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

There is something really special about finding a meme like this in it's original form. I know it's on Youtube, but finding it here is just....special. Thank you for giving birth to so many wonderful memes in-jokes and internet moments.

Magical Dream Bed Magical Dream Bed

I mean, I was waiting for it to turn cynical.... I got what I expected. I just didn't expect it to go so fast.

Fox - Knives Fox - Knives

Holy crap. This is really good. This kind of animation would be on par with that one Arctic Monkeys music video. You should seriously consider making a full music video in this style. I don't know if you have training or not, but you have mad talent.

Chrisso responds:

Hey thanks! You can find the full music video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63X1PfVQDu0

1010100 1010100

It takes a bit of time for it to get rolling. But once it does get rolling it's fairly interesting. I think part of the problem is that it was hard to see some of what was being drawn until the projection kicked in. Still, it was unique, and worth the watch.

NWAR: Cold Open NWAR: Cold Open

The puns! The puns! Great work. The artifacts you added to make the animation look aged really added a lot to the overall style. Nice work!

Ducks Ducks

Videos like this are a lost art. I don't know what I was expecting but I laughed several times anyway. Good work.

Gwain Saga - Chapter 01 Gwain Saga - Chapter 01

Some of the pokemon music was distracting, and I think the shade of pink you used on the girl is way too close to her skin tone in some shots. That said, the concept (while not the most original thing in the world) is definitely well executed. The animated comic book style is really clever. The animation style is also very cute. I could see this getting adapted into a really clever video game.

Black Story, First episode Black Story, First episode

There's going to be more episodes of this? Count me in! This is probably one of the most unique animations I've seen in a long time. It didn't make sense, but it makes sense in it's own world. It doesn't take long to start figuring out the rules this world follows. I can't wait to see what the rest of the story is.

FLASH CRASHED FLASH CRASHED

So inspiring. I need a button on my desk to play this on command. This is mess is part of the reason I've moved over to photoshop.

The White Oak The White Oak

This is your first animation?? Man this is really good for a first animation. The modeling is great, and I'm impressed with how you animated the characters walking. You clearly have a knack for the nonverbal communication. Not just between the parents, but for the kid when he's thinking of turning back before he goes in. Keep up the good work!

ShadowLamb responds:

Thank you! I wanted to make as simple models as possible because it doesn't look that bad if i mess something up. I did have some 3D animating experience from before because I used to make Minecraft animations, but there my models were already made. This is my first animation where I made everything myself.