all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

There is something really special about finding a meme like this in it's original form. I know it's on Youtube, but finding it here is just....special. Thank you for giving birth to so many wonderful memes in-jokes and internet moments.

Magical Dream Bed Magical Dream Bed

I mean, I was waiting for it to turn cynical.... I got what I expected. I just didn't expect it to go so fast.

Fox - Knives Fox - Knives

Holy crap. This is really good. This kind of animation would be on par with that one Arctic Monkeys music video. You should seriously consider making a full music video in this style. I don't know if you have training or not, but you have mad talent.

Chrisso responds:

Hey thanks! You can find the full music video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63X1PfVQDu0

Anicon - Animal Complex Demo Anicon - Animal Complex Demo

So Fruits Basket the Otome? That aside, the production value is incredibly high. I look forward to playing the full game.

Love Chase Love Chase

Nice work! Best game so far. Lots of exploration. I personally got stuck at the egg part. But then again, what's a puzzle game if you figure it out on your first try? Can't wait for the next one.

The Story of Brewster Chipptooth The Story of Brewster Chipptooth

Still had to look up the walkthrough to figure out I needed a friggin rag. The last puzzle was very fun.